MOK Waverazor 2 Editor Version
New 2 Editor Version
Unleash your dark side with Waverazor — a futuristic synth that gives you the power to splice waveforms into aggressive new sounds. The patent-pending oscillator design utilizes a new form of synthesis to produce biting leads, glitched-out basses, cinematic pads and everything in between.
Twist and torture every parameter of sound using a central oscilloscope for precise waveform creation. Morph multiple parameters at once using an array of performance controllers. The collection of included presets provides a launchpad into endless sonic exploration.
- Patent-pending oscillator design dynamically slices and recombines waveforms
- Up to three oscillators and three filters per voice
- Built-in oscilloscope enables precise waveform creation
- Two X/Y performance controllers and one X/Y wave segment control
- Nine performance knobs and three performance buttons
- Compatible with AU/VST/AAX on Mac, PC, and Linux
- Support for 21 languages
Mac: AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3, AAX
Windows: VST2 32-bit and 64-bit, VST3, AAX
|Supported OS||Mac 32bit, Mac 64bit, PC 32bit, PC 64bit, Linux|